MCSA Virtual Challenge
Engage with MCSA and be a winner!
The top 10 attendees with the highest points will be entered into drawings for MCSA Executive Board Member challenge coins, a $250 gift card, and a Sheriff Grady Judd bobble head.
- 30 points – Visit a partner in the Partner Showcase
- 25 points – Watch a video in its entirety on a partner page
- 15 points – Download and read a document from a partner page
- 10 points – Attend an education session/panel
- 5 points – Post on social media using #mcsaconference
The contest is only open to registered attendees. MCSA Staff are not eligible to attend.
Participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules.
Points will be tallied at the end of the day with the leaderboard updated on the MCSA Virtual Challenge page.
The top 10 attendees with the highest points will be entered into a drawing for the prizes listed above. If there are more than 10 attendees tied for the most points earned, then all those tied for most points earned will be entered into the drawing.
The winner will be notified via email by March 9, 2021.
All decisions are made by Major County Sheriffs of America and are final. If winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of selection, prize may be forfeited.
|3||Chris Elton - Attenti|
|8||Paul Drews - Attenti|
|10||Abby Andersen, CMP|